TRYPASS’ (STD - Low NOx - Low NOx E)
High pressure steam generator, three pass, smoke pipe type, horizontal
• Models range with steam production from 1300 to 22000 kg/h, that are differentiated, according to the NOx emission level, in: STD - Low NOx - Low NOx E
• Boiler body: is made of a cylindrical shell and a wet back furnace, dished and butt welded tube plates, made of high quality steel. All the materials have certificates attesting their chemical and mechanical characteristics, the controls are carried out during each production stage, and, theirs suitability for use as well. The welding seams are carried out by qualified personnel in compliance to certified procedures and are subjected to Non Destructive Tests, in accordance to an internal “Manufacturing and Control” program. Once the boilers have been manufactured they are subjected to hydraulic testing in accordance to the requirement 7.4 – Annex I, laid down in the Directive 97/23/CE (PED).
• Smoke tubes: made of high quality steel, are welded to tube plates, and are without helical turbulators.
• Reversing chamber: is built in welded steel plate, completely water-cooled, and connected to the rear smoke-box with supports and manhole.
• Front smoke-box: is built in welded steel plate, completely cladded internally with a layer of insulation material and with a layer of high density refractory material. Two doors for cleaning and inspection are fitted with hinges to be quickly opened. Close to the burner hole is present a self-cleaning sight glass for combustion control during boiler operation.
• Rear smoke-box: is built in welded steel plate, completely cladded internally with a layer of insulation material and with a layer of high density refractory material. Two doors for cleaning and inspection are fitted with hinges to be quickly opened. Complete with an horizontal chimney connection with a diameter sized to the boiler’s output, and a self-cleaning sight glass for combustion control. The rear smoke-box can be accessorized with and external economizer.
• The base: is built with a steel frame, welded to the tube plates and closed with steel plates.
• Walkway: positioned on the top part of the boiler, is made of steel, covered with chequered plate and completed; on request with handrail and access ladder.
• Insulation: the shell is thermally insulated with a 100 mm rock wool cladding binded with high density, thick thermosetting resins, suitably supported and covered externally in 10/10 thick enamelled aluminum.
Special versions for all models
TRYPASS’ 24 hr / 72 hr
equipped with “IML board panel” to obtain the certification for operation “without continuous surveillance” up to a maximum of 24 hr.
equipped with “IML board panel” and “Kit 72 hr” to obtain the certification for operation “without continuous surveillance” up to a maximum of 72 hr.
Standard equipment: (*)
Steam main globe valve.
n. 2 spring loaded safety valves.
n. 2 reflecting level indicators, with flanged connections, purging and cut-off cocks.
n. 1 large manometer with 3 way cock for manometer calibration.
n. 1 safety pressure switch with manual reset onto the board panel, CE PED certified.
n. 1 limit working pressure switch.
n. 1 regulation pressure switch for two stages burners or probe for modulating burners.
n. 2 safety minimum level switches, with auto-diagnosis and manual reset on the board panel, CE certified.
n. 2 water level probes for ON-OFF pump regulation.
Feeding group complete with 2 vertical multistage centrifugal pumps.
Valve assembly for feeding circuit, with relevant pipes already fitted.
Automatic group for level control.
n. 1 manual bottom blowdown valve.
Man-hole on top and hand-hole on water side.
Integral steam drier for high steam quality.
Blind burner plate.
Control board panel IP55 400V - 3+N - 50Hz
(*) The quantity and the model may vary according to the configuration.
- Kit of a “Second boiler water feeding pump”, Kit of “maximum safety level”, Kit TDS (Total Dissolved Salts), Kit of “Automatic de-sludging” (Blow down), Kit “72 hr” Supplied with electronic board panel Unical, model IML (Industrial Multi Logic), External Kit economizer and modulating boiler water, feeding group, Pre-drilled burner plate according to request, Oil or Gas fired burner, Ladder and walkway