Low pressure steam generator, reversed flame, wet bottom, smoke pipe type, horizontal
• Standard safety pressure up to 0.98 bar and output from 140 to 3000 kg/h
• The appliance is designed to ensure low heating loads in the combustion chamber and low superficial loads.
• Boiler body: is made up of a cylindrical shell and a wet back furnace, made of high quality steel. All the materials have certificates attesting their chemical and mechanical characteristics, the controls are carried out during each production stage, and, theirs suitability for use as well. The welding seams are carried out by qualified personnel in compliance to certified procedures and are subjected to Non Destructive Tests, in accordance to an internal “Manufacturing and Control” program. Once the boilers have been manufactured they are subjected to hydraulic testing in accordance to the requirement 7.4 – Annex I, laid down in the Directive 97/23/CE (PED).
• Smoke tubes: made of high quality steel, are welded to tube plates. Pipes are equipped with helical turbulators.
• Front door: is built in welded steel plate, completely cladded internally with a layer of insulation material and with a layer of high density refractory material. The door is fitted with hinges which enable it to be easily adjusted and quickly opened. Moreover, the door is fitted with a self-cleaning sight glass for combustion control during boiler operation.
• Rear smoke-box: is built in welded steel plate and fixed on to the tube plate by nuts for an easy access to it. It is fitted with a small door for cleaning purposes and the flue connection, with a diameter sized to the boiler’s output. The rear smoke-box can be accessorized with and external economizer.
• The base: is built with a steel frame, welded to the tube plates and closed with steel plates.
• Walkway: positioned on the top part of the boiler, is made of steel, covered with chequered plate and completed; on request with handrail and access ladder.
• Insulation: the shell is thermally insulated with a 100 mm rock wool cladding binded with high density, thick thermosetting resins, suitably supported and covered externally in 10/10 thick enamelled aluminum.
Standard equipment: (*)
- Steam main globe valve.
- n. 2 spring loaded safety valves.
- n. 2 reflecting level indicators, with flanged connections, purging and cut-off cocks.
- n. 1 large manometer with 3 way cock for manometer calibration.
- n. 1 safety pressure switch with manual reset onto the board panel, CE PED certified.
- n. 1 limit working pressure switch.
- n. 1 regulation pressure switch for two stages burners or probe for modulating burners.
- n. 2 safety minimum level switches, with auto-diagnosis and manual reset on the board panel, CE certified.
- n. 2 water level probes for ON-OFF pump regulation.
- Feeding group complete with 2 centrifugal pumps.
- Valve assembly for feeding circuit, with relevant pipes already fitted.
- Automatic group for level control.
- n. 1 manual bottom blowdown valve.
- Man-hole on top and hand-hole on water side.
- Integral steam drier for high steam quality.
- Blind burner plate.
- Carbon steel turbulators.
- Lifting lugs.
- Control board panel IP55 400V - 3+N - 50Hz
- Spring actuated safety valve
- Kit of “Second boiler water feeding pump”
- Kit of “maximum safety level”
- Kit TDS (Total Dissolved Salts)
- Kit of “Automatic de-sludging” (Blow down)
- Kit of “72 hr exemption” for standard steam boiler. Supplied with electronic board panel Unical, model IML (Industrial Multi Logic)
- Pre-drilled burner plate
- Oil or gas fired burner
(*) The quantity and the model may vary according to the configuration.